Food Science With Business JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Food Science With Business in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science With Business is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This page provides the following:
- Food Science With Business O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Food Science With Business Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Food Science With Business UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Food Science With Business.
Please read the Food Science With Business programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Food Science With Business
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Food Science With Business
Direct Entry Requirement for Food Science With Business:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Physics/Agric Science/Botany/Zoology.
UTME Requirement for Food Science With Business:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Physics, Basic Catering and Food Services, Bakery and Confectionaries, Hotel & Catering Crafty course (Cookery), Hotel & Catering Craft Course (Food /Drinks Services) and Basic Electricity..
UTME Subject combination for Food Science With Business:
- Chemistry, Mathematics/ Physics and Biology/ Agricultural Science
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Food Science With Business. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!