Food Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Food Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Food Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Food Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Food Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Food Science.
Please read the Food Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Food Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Food Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Food Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Physics/Agric Science/Botany/Zoology.
UTME Requirement for Food Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Physics, Basic Catering and Food Services, Bakery and Confectionaries, Hotel & Catering Crafty course (Cookery), Hotel & Catering Craft Course (Food /Drinks Services) and Basic Electricity.
UTME Subject combination for Food Science:
- Chemistry, Mathematics/ Physics and Biology/ Agricultural Science
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Food Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.