Food Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Food Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Food Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Food Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Food Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Food Technology.
Please read the Food Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Food Technology
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Food Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Food Technology:
- (i) A Level passes in two (2) of Physics Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND/HND upper credit in relevant programmes.
UTME Requirement for Food Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Food Technology:
- Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Food Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!