Forensic Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Forensic Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Forensic Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Forensic Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Forensic Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Forensic Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Forensic Science.
Please read the Forensic Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Forensic Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Forensic Science.
Direct Entry Requirement for Forensic Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology.
- NCE/ND/HND in related programmes plus the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Forensic Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Forensic Science:
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Forensic Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!