Forestry JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Forestry in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Forestry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Forestry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Forestry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Forestry.
Please read the Forestry programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Forestry
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE – FED-DUTSINMA
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Forestry.
Direct Entry Requirement for Forestry:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science or Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Forestry:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and one of Physics, Economics, Further Mathematics and Statistics.
UTME Subject combination for Forestry:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Forestry. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!