Gas Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Gas Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Gas Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Gas Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Gas Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Gas Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Gas Engineering.
Please read the Gas Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Gas Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Gas Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement for Gas Engineering:
- A Level passes to include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Gas Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credits to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and any one Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Gas Engineering:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Gas Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!