Genetics And Biotechnology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Genetics And Biotechnology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Genetics And Biotechnology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This page provides the following:
- Genetics And Biotechnology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Genetics And Biotechnology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Genetics And Biotechnology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Genetics And Biotechnology.
Please read the Genetics And Biotechnology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Genetics And Biotechnology
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Genetics And Biotechnology
Direct Entry Requirement for Genetics And Biotechnology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology/Botany/Zoology and Chemistry or Physics.
UTME Requirement for Genetics And Biotechnology:
- Five (5) SSC Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Genetics And Biotechnology:
- Biology, Chemistry and any other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Genetics And Biotechnology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!