Geography And Geosciences JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Geography And Geosciences in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Geography And Geosciences is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Geography And Geosciences O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Geography And Geosciences Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Geography And Geosciences UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Geography And Geosciences.
Please read the Geography And Geosciences programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Geography And Geosciences
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Geography And Geosciences.
Direct Entry Requirement for Geography And Geosciences:
- A Level passes in Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Geography And Geosciences:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Geography And Geosciences:
- Any three (3) of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Geography And Geosciences. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!