Geological Sciences JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Geological Sciences in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Geological Sciences is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Geological Sciences O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Geological Sciences Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Geological Sciences UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Geological Sciences.
Please read the Geological Sciences programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Geological Sciences
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Geological Sciences.
Direct Entry Requirement for Geological Sciences:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Geography.
UTME Requirement for Geological Sciences:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other subject.
UTME Subject combination for Geological Sciences:
- Any three (3) of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Geological Sciences. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!