Geology And Geophysics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Geology And Geophysics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Geology And Geophysics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Geology And Geophysics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Geology And Geophysics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Geology And Geophysics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Geology And Geophysics.
Please read the Geology And Geophysics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Geology And Geophysics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Geology And Geophysics
Direct Entry Requirement for Geology And Geophysics:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Geography.
UTME Requirement for Geology And Geophysics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other subject.
UTME Subject combination for Geology And Geophysics:
- Any three (3) of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Geology And Geophysics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.