Geology And Mining JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Geology And Mining in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Geology And Mining is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Geology And Mining O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Geology And Mining Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Geology And Mining UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Geology And Mining.
Please read the Geology And Mining programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Geology And Mining
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Geology And Mining
Direct Entry Requirement for Geology And Mining:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Geography.
UTME Requirement for Geology And Mining:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other subject.
UTME Subject combination for Geology And Mining:
- Any three (3) of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Geology And Mining. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.