Geophysics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Geophysics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Geophysics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This page provides the following:
- Geophysics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Geophysics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Geophysics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Geophysics.
Please read the Geophysics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Geophysics
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- ADELEKE UNIVERSITY, EDE, OSUN STATE – AUE
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BIU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE – FUPRE
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- MOUNTAIN TOP UNIVERSITY, MAKOGI-OBA, OGUN STATE – MOUNTAIN TOP
- ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE – OSUSTECH
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Geophysics
Direct Entry Requirement for Geophysics:
- A Level passes in Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Geophysics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Geophysics:
- Any three (3) of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Geophysics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!