Glass Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Glass Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Glass Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Glass Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Glass Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Glass Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Glass Technology.
Please read the Glass Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Glass Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Glass Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Glass Technology:
- (i) A Level passes in Two (2) of Fine Arts, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- (ii) ND in Industrial Design or Glass Technology or Fine Art at credit level.
UTME Requirement for Glass Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Fine Art, Mathematics, Chemistry. Spinning; Weaving; Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Ceramics; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing; Decorative Painting, Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Building/ENGINEERING/ENVIRONMENTAL/TECHNOLOGY Drawing, General Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Glass Technology:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Fine Arts/Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Glass Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.