Health And Safety Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Health And Safety Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Health And Safety Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Health And Safety Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Health And Safety Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Health And Safety Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Health And Safety Education.
Please read the Health And Safety Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Health And Safety Education
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Health And Safety Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Health And Safety Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in Physical Education and credit in Arithmetical process or Mathematics.
- (iii) Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Sanitation, Physical Education, Social work, Health Administration with overall grades of merit plus three (3) O Level credit passes/TC II merit which should include English Language.
- (iv) NCE in Biology, Health Education, and Integrated Science with a pass grade plus two (2) O Level credit passes/TC II merit passes.
- (v) Registered Nurse plus five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language.
UTME Requirement for Health And Safety Education:
- (i) Five (5) SSC credit passes/TC II merit passes including English Language, Biology or its equivalent.
- (ii) Five (5) SSC credit passes/TC II merit passes including English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Health And Safety Education:
- Biology and any two(2) relevant subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Health And Safety Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!