History And Archaeology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study History And Archaeology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in History And Archaeology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- History And Archaeology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- History And Archaeology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- History And Archaeology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study History And Archaeology.
Please read the History And Archaeology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering History And Archaeology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study History And Archaeology.
Direct Entry Requirement for History And Archaeology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences or Sciences subjects.
UTME Requirement for History And Archaeology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and any one of Religious Studies, Economics and History..
UTME Subject combination for History And Archaeology:
- History/ Government, Religious Studies and any other two (2) subjects..
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for History And Archaeology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!