History And Diplomacy JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study History And Diplomacy in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in History And Diplomacy is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- History And Diplomacy O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- History And Diplomacy Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- History And Diplomacy UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study History And Diplomacy.
Please read the History And Diplomacy programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering History And Diplomacy
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study History And Diplomacy.
Direct Entry Requirement for History And Diplomacy:
- Two (2) A Level passes/NCE (upper credit) in History/ Government and any other related subject.
UTME Requirement for History And Diplomacy:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Geography, Government/History.
UTME Subject combination for History And Diplomacy:
- History/Government and any other two (2) subjects from the Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for History And Diplomacy. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!