History And Diplomatic Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study History And Diplomatic Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in History And Diplomatic Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- History And Diplomatic Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- History And Diplomatic Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- History And Diplomatic Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study History And Diplomatic Studies.
Please read the History And Diplomatic Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering History And Diplomatic Studies
- ANCHOR UNIVERSITY, AYOBO, LAGOS STATE – ANCHOR-UNI
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, IMOTA, LAGOS STATE – CALEB
- CHRISTOPHER UNIVERSITY, MOWE, OGUN STATE – CHRISTOPHER
- CLIFFORD UNIVERSITY, OWERRINTTA, ABIA STATE – CLIFFORD
- COAL CITY UNIVERSITY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – COAL-CITY
- CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY, EIYENKORIN, KWARA STATE – CROWN-HILL
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, GOMBE STATE – FED-KASHERE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, WUKARI, TARABA STATE – FED-WUKARI
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – KOLADAISI
- McPHERSON UNIVERSITY, SERIKI SOTAYO, OGUN STATE – MCPHERSON
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
- SPIRITAN UNIVERSITY, NNEOCHI, ABIA STATE – SPIRITAN
- SUMMIT UNIVERITY, OFFA, KWARA STATE – SUMMIT
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study History And Diplomatic Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for History And Diplomatic Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes/NCE (upper credit) in History/ Government and any other related subject.
UTME Requirement for History And Diplomatic Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Geography, Government/History.
UTME Subject combination for History And Diplomatic Studies:
- History/Government and any other two (2) subjects from the Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for History And Diplomatic Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!