Home Economics And Food Management JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Home Economics And Food Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Home Economics And Food Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Home Economics And Food Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Home Economics And Food Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Home Economics And Food Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Home Economics And Food Management.
Please read the Home Economics And Food Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Home Economics And Food Management and Requirements.
Direct Entry Requirement:
- (i) At least 2 A Level passes in Chemistry, Agricultural Science or Biology, Physics or Home Economics.
- (ii) NCE credit/merit and ND credit in addition to five (5) credit in SSC or equivalents
- Five (5) credits at SSC or equivalent in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science or Biology or Home Economics, and any other science subject, preferably Physics.
UTME Subject combination:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics/Physics or one (1) Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Home Economics And Food Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.