Home Economics And Management/ Economics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Home Economics And Management/ Economics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Home Economics And Management/ Economics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Home Economics And Management/ Economics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Home Economics And Management/ Economics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Home Economics And Management/ Economics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Home Economics And Management/ Economics.
Please read the Home Economics And Management/ Economics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Home Economics And Management/ Economics
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GASHUA, YOBE STATE – FED-GASHUA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Home Economics And Management/ Economics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Home Economics And Management/ Economics:
- Two (2) A Level passes or equivalents in Chemistry and Biology/Botany/ Agricultural Science/Economics/ Physics/Mathematics/ Geography/Accounting.
UTME Requirement for Home Economics And Management/ Economics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics, Physics, English Language and any one of Nutrition, Fine Arts, Textile, Construction, Technical Drawing, Basic Electricity, Basic Catering and Food Services, Bakery and Confectioneries, General Metal Work, Men Garment Construction and Finishing, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing, Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing, Ladies Garment Construction and Finishing.
UTME Subject combination for Home Economics And Management/ Economics:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics/Physics or one (1) Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Home Economics And Management/ Economics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!