Home Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Home Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Home Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Home Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Home Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Home Science.
Please read the Home Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Home Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Home Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Home Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes or equivalents in Chemistry and Biology/Botany Agricultural Science/ Economics/Physics/ Mathematics/Geography/Accounting.
UTME Requirement for Home Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and at least O Level pass in English Language and Physics. General Metal Work, General Wood Work, Building/Engineering Drawing, Furniture Design and Construction, Upholstery Design and Construction, Spray Painting and Period Furniture, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing, Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing and Basic Electricity.
UTME Subject combination for Home Science:
- Chemistry, Biology or Agriculture and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Home Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.