Horticulture JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Horticulture in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Horticulture O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Horticulture Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Horticulture UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Horticulture.
Please read the Horticulture programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Horticulture
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Horticulture
Direct Entry Requirement for Horticulture:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Biology, Agricultural Science, Botany and Zoology.
UTME Requirement for Horticulture:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Agric Science.
UTME Subject combination for Horticulture:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and one (1) of Mathematics, Geography, Economics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Horticulture. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.