Hospitality And Tourism JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Hospitality And Tourism in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality And Tourism is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Hospitality And Tourism O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Hospitality And Tourism Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Hospitality And Tourism UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Hospitality And Tourism.
Please read the Hospitality And Tourism programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Hospitality And Tourism
- ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY, AKPABUYO, CROSS RIVER STATE – ARTHUR-JARVIS
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI, IMO STATE – UNIHEZ
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Hospitality And Tourism.
Direct Entry Requirement for Hospitality And Tourism:
UTME Requirement for Hospitality And Tourism:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Geography and any three (3) from Arts or Social Science subjects with O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Hospitality And Tourism:
- Geography and any two (2) other Arts or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Hospitality And Tourism. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!