Human Anatomy JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Human Anatomy in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Human Anatomy is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Human Anatomy O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Human Anatomy Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Human Anatomy UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Human Anatomy.
Please read the Human Anatomy programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Human Anatomy
- ADELEKE UNIVERSITY, EDE, OSUN STATE – AUE
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE – BASU
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE – FED-DUTSE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
- RHEMA UNIVERSITY, ABA, ABIA STATE – RHEMA
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Human Anatomy
Direct Entry Requirement for Human Anatomy:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Biology, Chemistry and Physics in addition to the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Human Anatomy:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Human Anatomy:
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Human Anatomy. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.