Human Biology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Human Biology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Human Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Human Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Human Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Human Biology.
Please read the Human Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Human Biology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Human Biology
Direct Entry Requirement for Human Biology:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Chemistry, Biology, Botany/Zoology.
- (ii) NCE merit accepted.
UTME Requirement for Human Biology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics/Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Human Biology:
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Human Biology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.