Human Physiology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Human Physiology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Human Physiology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Human Physiology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Human Physiology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Human Physiology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Human Physiology.
Please read the Human Physiology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Human Physiology
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – BSU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE – FED-DUTSE
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
- RHEMA UNIVERSITY, ABA, ABIA STATE – RHEMA
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Human Physiology
Direct Entry Requirement for Human Physiology:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Zoology.
UTME Requirement for Human Physiology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Human Physiology:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Human Physiology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.