Igbo/Linguistics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Igbo/Linguistics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Igbo/Linguistics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Igbo/Linguistics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Igbo/Linguistics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Igbo/Linguistics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Igbo/Linguistics.
Please read the Igbo/Linguistics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Igbo/Linguistics and Requirements.
Direct Entry Requirement:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Igbo and one (1) Arts/Social Sciences subject.
- (ii) NCE in Igbo and one Arts subject.
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Igbo, English Language and any other Arts subject.
UTME Subject combination:
- Igbo and two (2) subjects from Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Igbo/Linguistics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.