Industrial Design JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Industrial Design in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Industrial Design O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Design Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Industrial Design UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Design.
Please read the Industrial Design programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Design
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS, PLATEAU STATE – PLASU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Design
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Design:
- (i) A Level passes in Two (2) of Fine Arts, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- (ii) ND in Industrial Design or Glass Technology or Fine Art at credit level.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Design:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Fine Art, Mathematics, Chemistry. Spinning; Weaving; Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Ceramics; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing; Decorative Painting, Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Building/ENGINEERING/ENVIRONMENTAL/TECHNOLOGY Drawing, General Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Design:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Fine Arts/Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Design. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!