Industrial Mathematics/Computer JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Industrial Mathematics/Computer in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Mathematics/Computer is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Industrial Mathematics/Computer O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Mathematics/Computer Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Industrial Mathematics/Computer UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Mathematics/Computer.
Please read the Industrial Mathematics/Computer programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Mathematics/Computer
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Mathematics/Computer
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Mathematics/Computer:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Chemistry.
- (ii) NCE merit in relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Mathematics/Computer:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Mathematics/Computer:
- Mathematics and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Mathematics/Computer. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.