Industrial Mathematics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Industrial Mathematics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Mathematics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This page provides the following:
- Industrial Mathematics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Mathematics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Industrial Mathematics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Mathematics.
Please read the Industrial Mathematics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Mathematics
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- ADMIRALTY UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, IBUSA, DELTA STATE – ADUN
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BIU
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE – COVENANT
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- MICHAEL AND CECILIA IBRU UNIVERSITY, OWHRODE, DELTA STATE – MC-IBRU
- PRECIOUS CORNERSTONE UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – PC-UNI
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
- RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, OJIAGU-AGBANI, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – RENAISSANCE
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE – WESLEYUNI
- WESTERN DELTA UNIVERSITY, OGHARA, DELTA STATE – WESTERN-DEL
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Mathematics
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Mathematics:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Chemistry.
- (ii) NCE merit in relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Mathematics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Mathematics:
- Mathematics and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Mathematics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!