Industrial Microbiology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Industrial Microbiology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Microbiology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Industrial Microbiology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Microbiology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Industrial Microbiology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Microbiology.
Please read the Industrial Microbiology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Microbiology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Microbiology
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Microbiology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) from Biology, Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Microbiology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Microbiology:
- Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Microbiology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.