Industrial Physics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Industrial Physics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Physics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Industrial Physics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Physics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Industrial Physics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Physics.
Please read the Industrial Physics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Physics
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
- HALLMARK UNIVERSITY, IJEBU-ITELE, OGUN STATE – HALLMARK
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
- MICHAEL AND CECILIA IBRU UNIVERSITY, OWHRODE, DELTA STATE – MC-IBRU
- UNIVERSITY OF MKAR, GBOKO, BENUE STATE – MKAR
- RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, OJIAGU-AGBANI, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – RENAISSANCE
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Physics
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Physics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Physics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Physics:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Physics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!