Industrial Relations JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Industrial Relations in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Relations is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Industrial Relations O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Relations Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Industrial Relations UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Relations.
Please read the Industrial Relations programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Relations
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Relations
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Relations:
- i) Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounting, Government, Geography and Statistics.
- ii) NCE in related programme.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Relations:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Relations:
- Mathematics, Economics plus one other relevant subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Relations. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.