Industrial Technology Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Industrial Technology Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Technology Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Industrial Technology Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Technology Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Industrial Technology Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Technology Education.
Please read the Industrial Technology Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Technology Education
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GUSAU (AFFILIATED TO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA) – GUSAU-DEG
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Technology Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Technology Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND lower credit in Civil Engineering, Production/Electrical Engineering.
- (iii) Final City and Guilds or its equivalent plus National Technical Certificate.
- (iv) NCE credit in Technical Education plus O Level credit passes in Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Technology Education:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Technology Education:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Technology Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!