Insurance And Actuarial Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Insurance And Actuarial Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance And Actuarial Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Insurance And Actuarial Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Insurance And Actuarial Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Insurance And Actuarial Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Insurance And Actuarial Science.
Please read the Insurance And Actuarial Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Insurance And Actuarial Science
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO (E – LEARNING), UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO-ELUON
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE – WESLEYUNI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Insurance And Actuarial Science.
Direct Entry Requirement for Insurance And Actuarial Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
UTME Requirement for Insurance And Actuarial Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any two(2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography and Statistics.
UTME Subject combination for Insurance And Actuarial Science:
- Mathematics, Economics and one other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Insurance And Actuarial Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!