International Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study International Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- International Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- International Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- International Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study International Studies.
Please read the International Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering International Studies
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – MAITAMA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study International Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for International Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Social Science subject from Government/History, Economics, Sociology and Business Management.
UTME Requirement for International Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Government or History and three (3) relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for International Studies:
- Economics, Literature in English and Geography/Government/History.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for International Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!