Kanuri JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Kanuri in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Kanuri is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Kanuri O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Kanuri Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Kanuri UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Kanuri.
Please read the Kanuri programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Kanuri
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Kanuri.
Direct Entry Requirement for Kanuri:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes to include Literature in English.
- (ii) Two A Level passes in Arts Subjects
UTME Requirement for Kanuri:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Literature in English.
UTME Subject combination for Kanuri:
- Literature in English and any other two (2) subjects in Arts and the Social Sciences
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Kanuri. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!