Laboratory Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Laboratory Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Laboratory Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Laboratory Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Laboratory Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Laboratory Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Laboratory Technology.
Please read the Laboratory Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Laboratory Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Laboratory Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Laboratory Technology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) from Biology, Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Laboratory Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Laboratory Technology:
- Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Laboratory Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.