Land Surveying JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Land Surveying in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Land Surveying O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Land Surveying Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Land Surveying UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Land Surveying.
Please read the Land Surveying programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Land Surveying
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Land Surveying.
Direct Entry Requirement for Land Surveying:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Mathematics or Physics and Chemistry, Geography or Fine Arts.
- (ii) ND/HND upper credits in relevant field.
UTME Requirement for Land Surveying:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any of Fine Art, Geography or Wood Work, Biology, Economics, Technical Drawing, Further. Mathematics., Introduction to Building Construction, Bricklaying/Block laying, Concreting, Wall, Floors and Ceiling Finishing, Joinery, Carpentary, Decorative Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging , Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Ceramics, Graphics Design, Graphic Printing, Basic Electricity.
UTME Subject combination for Land Surveying:
- Physics, Mathematics, and any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Land Surveying. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!