Languages And Linguistics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Languages And Linguistics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Languages And Linguistics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Languages And Linguistics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Languages And Linguistics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Languages And Linguistics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Languages And Linguistics.
Please read the Languages And Linguistics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Languages And Linguistics
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Languages And Linguistics
Direct Entry Requirement for Languages And Linguistics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences and Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Languages And Linguistics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and any other Arts, Social Sciences and Sciences.
UTME Subject combination for Languages And Linguistics:
- One Arts and two (2) other subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Languages And Linguistics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.