Linguistic And Nigerian Languages JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Linguistic And Nigerian Languages in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistic And Nigerian Languages is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Linguistic And Nigerian Languages O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Linguistic And Nigerian Languages Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Linguistic And Nigerian Languages UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Linguistic And Nigerian Languages.
Please read the Linguistic And Nigerian Languages programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Linguistic And Nigerian Languages
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA, TORU-ORUA, BAYELSA STATE – UNI-AFRICA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Linguistic And Nigerian Languages
Direct Entry Requirement for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences and Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and any other Arts, Social Sciences and Sciences.
UTME Subject combination for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages:
- One Arts and two (2) other subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Linguistic And Nigerian Languages. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!