Linguistics / Edo JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Linguistics / Edo in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics / Edo is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Linguistics / Edo O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Linguistics / Edo Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Linguistics / Edo UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Linguistics / Edo.
Please read the Linguistics / Edo programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Linguistics / Edo
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Linguistics / Edo
Direct Entry Requirement for Linguistics / Edo:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in GCE or HSC or a recognised equivalent in any two (2) Arts subjects.
- (ii) NCE in any two (2) Arts subjects with an overall Merit level pass.
UTME Requirement for Linguistics / Edo:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes or TC II merits including English Language, Literature in English and a Nigerian Language preferably Edo. O Level pass in Mathematics is optional.
UTME Subject combination for Linguistics / Edo:
- Two (2) relevant Arts subjects and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Linguistics / Edo. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.