Linguistics /Yoruba JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Linguistics /Yoruba in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics /Yoruba is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Linguistics /Yoruba O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Linguistics /Yoruba Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Linguistics /Yoruba UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Linguistics /Yoruba.
Please read the Linguistics /Yoruba programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Linguistics /Yoruba
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Linguistics /Yoruba.
Direct Entry Requirement for Linguistics /Yoruba:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE to include any Language, preferably an African Language.
UTME Requirement for Linguistics /Yoruba:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Linguistics /Yoruba:
- Any Language and two (2) other subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Linguistics /Yoruba. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!