Livestock Production Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Livestock Production Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Livestock Production Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Livestock Production Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Livestock Production Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Livestock Production Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Livestock Production Technology.
Please read the Livestock Production Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Livestock Production Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Livestock Production Technology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Livestock Production Technology:
- Two A Level passes or equivalent in Chemistry and one of Biology/Botany /Zoology/Agricultural Science/ Geography/Geology/ Mathematics/Economics.
UTME Requirement for Livestock Production Technology:
- Five SSC credit passes in Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Physics and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Livestock Production Technology:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and Physics/Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Livestock Production Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!