Local Government Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Local Government Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Local Government Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Local Government Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Local Government Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Local Government Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Local Government Studies.
Please read the Local Government Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Local Government Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Local Government Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for Local Government Studies:
- Two (2) A Level/IJMB passes one of which must be in Government or History.
UTME Requirement for Local Government Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Government or History, Economics and any other two (2) subjects and at least a pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Local Government Studies:
- Government/History, Economics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Local Government Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!