Management And Entrepreneurship JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Management And Entrepreneurship in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Management And Entrepreneurship is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Management And Entrepreneurship O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Management And Entrepreneurship Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Management And Entrepreneurship UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Management And Entrepreneurship.
Please read the Management And Entrepreneurship programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Management And Entrepreneurship
- PAUL UNIVERSITY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Management And Entrepreneurship.
Direct Entry Requirement for Management And Entrepreneurship:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Economics and at least one of, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Management And Entrepreneurship:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Science subject and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
UTME Subject combination for Management And Entrepreneurship:
- Economics, Mathematics and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Management And Entrepreneurship. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!