Management Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Management Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Management Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Management Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Management Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Management Studies.
Please read the Management Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Management Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Management Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Management Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics
UTME Requirement for Management Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, plus any two (2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography, and Statistics.
UTME Subject combination for Management Studies:
- Mathematics, Economics and one other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Management Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.