Management Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Management Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Management Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Management Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Management Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Management Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Management Technology.
Please read the Management Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Management Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Management Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Management Technology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Economics, Accountancy, Business Management, Government and Geography. Candidate must have Science background at O Level.
UTME Requirement for Management Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include, English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two (2) science subjects from Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Health Science, Metal Works, Wood Work, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing, Nutrition and Food Science.
UTME Subject combination for Management Technology:
- Mathematics, Economics and any one of Chemistry, Physics or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Management Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.