Management Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Management Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Management Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Management Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Management Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Management Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Management Technology.
Please read the Management Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Management Technology
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Management Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Management Technology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Economics, Accountancy, Business Management, Government and Geography. Candidate must have Science background at O Level.
UTME Requirement for Management Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include, English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two (2) science subjects from Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Health Science, Metal Works, Wood Work, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing, Nutrition and Food Science.
UTME Subject combination for Management Technology:
- Mathematics, Economics and any one of Chemistry, Physics or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Management Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!