Marine Biology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Marine Biology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Marine Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Marine Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Marine Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Marine Biology.
Please read the Marine Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Marine Biology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Marine Biology
Direct Entry Requirement for Marine Biology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Marine Biology:
- Five (5)/six (6) SSCE credit passes at one (1) or two (2) sittings to include Mathematics, English Language and any other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Marine Biology:
- Biology and two (2) Science subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Marine Biology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.