Marine Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Marine Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Marine Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Marine Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Marine Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Marine Engineering.
Please read the Marine Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Marine Engineering
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE – FUPRE
- NIGERIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO, DELTA STATE – MARITIME-UNI
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Marine Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement for Marine Engineering:
- (i) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND/HND upper credit at appropriate levels.
UTME Requirement for Marine Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one Science subject .
UTME Subject combination for Marine Engineering:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Marine Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!