Marketing And Advertising JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Marketing And Advertising in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing And Advertising is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Marketing And Advertising O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Marketing And Advertising Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Marketing And Advertising UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Marketing And Advertising.
Please read the Marketing And Advertising programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Marketing And Advertising
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Marketing And Advertising.
Direct Entry Requirement for Marketing And Advertising:
- Two (2) A Level passes including Economics.
UTME Requirement for Marketing And Advertising:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Marketing And Advertising:
- Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Marketing And Advertising. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!